1. Mix together oregano, pepper and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Crush the garlic into the mixture.
2. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and silver skin and season with salt on all sides.
3. Use a knife to cut shallow slits into the surface of the roast.
4. Hand squeeze lemon juice over pork. Pour the mixture of oregano, garlic, pepper and oil over the tenderloins and let sit for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
6. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Sear each side of the tenderloins until nicely browned, about 5 minutes each.
7. Wrap the tenderloins with bacon, overlapping strips slightly. If necessary, tie pork with kitchen twine. Transfer the tenderloins to the baking dish, previously covered with foil.
8. Roast in preheated oven for about 60 minutes (turning occasionally) until bacon is browned or to desired degree of doneness.
9. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.