A simple recipe for a tender and flavorful salmon. After 20 minutes, you’ll have a wonderfully tasting salmon that easily flakes with a fork. It's my go-to recipe for gathering with friends. Don't tell anyone how effortless it is.
1. Preheat oven to 400F (220C).
2. Rinse salmon fillets with cold water, pat dry and place on a baking sheet previously lined with foil. Season lightly with salt.
3. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, garlic and parsley.
4. Spread the mixture over the salmon.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 min, or until easily flakes with a fork.