1. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whisk together eggs and 1 cup sugar on high speed for about 10-13 minutes. (the mixture should triple in size).
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Gently and gradually add the flour by folding it in, a little at a time, so the cake batter doesn't fall and lose volume.
4. Transfer the cake batter to a 9 inch cake pan. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
5. Let the cake cool. Loosen the sides of the cake with a spatula and remove from pan.
6. With a long knife, cut the cake into 3 layers horizontally.
7. In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar, cover and process until smooth.
8. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar. Using an electric mixer, whisk the mixture until smooth, then slowly add heavy cream and whisk until fluffy.
9. Place the bottom layer, cut side up, on a serving plate. Spread 1/2 of the strawberry filling on it.
10. Spread the middle layer with a thin layer of cream filling. Place it on top of the first layer creamy side down. So that strawberry and cream are next to each other.
11. Spread the rest of the strawberry filling on top of the middle layer.
12. Spread the bottom of the last layer with cream filling, place it on top of the middle layer.
13. Use the rest of the cream filling as frosting to cover the top and sides of the cake.
14. Decorate the cake with strawberries and chocolate.
15. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.