Boneless pork chops are flattened and stuffed with butter and cheese. Great to eat with mashed potatoes.
1. Pound each pork chop between layers of plastic wrap until slightly less than 1/5 inch thick. Season the chops with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly beat 2 eggs in a medium bowl, using a fork or a whisk. Cut the butter into 8 chunks, about 1/2 tablespoon each.
3. On top of each pork chop, place a chunk of butter and some cheese, roll up, folding in sides slightly. Make sure the filling stays inside.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
5. Dip each roll-up into the eggs, then coat with flour, dip into the eggs again and coat with breadcrumbs. (This coating will keep the filling inside).
6. Brown the rolls on all sides. Reduce the heat and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the meat is cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.