1. Get a chopping board and lightly pound chicken breasts, then chop them. Transfer chicken meat to a medium bowl.
2. Add onion and egg, season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients well.
3. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
4. Grease muffin pan with some butter and some cream.
5. Spoon the mixture into each muffin cup leaving some space.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, mix cheese, garlic and whipping cream in a medium bowl.
8. Remove muffin pan from the oven and top each muffin with cheese and cream mixture.
9. Return to the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until set and lightly browned.