1. In a small saucepan, melt 4 oz (about 115 grams) butter over low heat. Add 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix well, remove from the heat and set aside to cool. The mixture is likely starting to thicken in 10 minutes, if it doesn't, place it in refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, combine 4 tablespoons sugar and cottage cheese. Take a separate plate or bowl and grate another 4 oz (about 115 grams) butter. Set aside to soften at room temperature.
3. Cover a table top with 2 layers of plastic wrap. Lay 3 biscuits vertically and 4 biscuits horizontally to mark how far we need to spread our cocoa mixture. Spread the cocoa mixture evenly in the form of a rectangle.
4. Put the biscuits on top of the cocoa mixture, pressing them down lightly.
5. Mix softened butter with cottage cheese.
6. Put the cottage cheese mixture on the middle row of biscuits. Cut the grapes in three and place on top of the mixture.
7. Bring the two sides of plastic wrap together forming a triangle roof.
8. Let stand in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight. Remove plastic wrap, cut into pieces and serve.