1. Lightly sprinkle white fish with salt and pepper (don't season too much, because the capers are salty)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the fish fillets on both sides with breadcrumbs.
3. Sauté for about 2 minutes, or until browned.
4. Carefully turn the fillets and sauté another 2 minutes, or until sole easily flakes with a fork.
5. Transfer fish to a plate.
6. Add butter to the same skillet and let it melt, scrab any pieces that are stick to the pan.
7. Turn off the heat, add lemon juice and capers. Stir.
8. Serve fish topped with the lemon caper sauce and sprinkled with chopped dill.