Baked salmon is not only healthy and delicious, but it's also a great way to enjoy seafood. You will love the flavor that salmon gets from garlic, parsley, basil and lemon juice.
1 hour, 10 minutes
1. Wash salmon fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a separate bowl, mix garlic, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Cover salmon fillets with the marinade and let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
5. Wrap the fillets in foil.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until flakes easily with a fork.