1. Place ground turkey in a large bowl. Add minced garlic, basil, salt, pepper and egg.
2. In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk.
3. Cut mozzarella into small cubes.
4. Add the bread crumb mixture to the ground turkey and mix until everything is combined.
5. Form the mixture into balls, press down with your finger to make a hole in each meatball and place a small cheese cube in the center, seal the meat around the cheese (make sure the cheese chunk is completely sealed on all sides).
6. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the meatballs on medium, for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning occasionally to brown all sides. (My skillet was not large enough, so I cooked in batches. Alternatively you can bake the meatballs at 375F (190C) for about 30 minutes).
7. Serve with warm marinara or your favorite pasta sauce.