A super easy garlic chicken thighs recipe. The chicken pieces are coated with the mixture of mayonnaise, garlic and seasonings.
1 hour, 40 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse the chicken thighs and drain them with a paper towel. Place in a large bowl. Season each piece with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, pressed garlic and Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
4. Coat the chicken thighs with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish lined with foil for easy cleanup, skin-side up.
6. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the skin is golden brown and the meat is cooked through.