1. If you use raw shrimp, boil it or saute for 3 minutes (or until pink). Avoid overcooking.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add orzo and salt to taste. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Add 1/2 lemon juice and parsley, mix.
3. In a large skillet, heat butter. Add garlic and cook for a bit less than a minute, until starts to brown.
4. Add shrimp and the remaining lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5. Combine shrimp and orzo. Serve.