Healthy Berry Parfait with Yogurt(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This healthy parfait with frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries), Greek yogurt and granola is a great way to start your day. It's simple, nutritious and tasty. The yummy berry sauce gets mixed in throughout the entire parfait. This recipe makes for a really convenient and nutritious breakfast. You can add any type of berries and any granola you like. Also these parfaits weren’t that sweet at all, so you can add more sugar or honey if you like. Warning: the berry aroma will most likely bring all the family to the kitchen, so make sure you have a parfait for everyone. If you ended up having too many, it's still good for up to 3 days in a fridge.
- 1 cup berries (I used frozen blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- 3/4 cup yogurt (I used Greek, plain)
- 3/4 cup granola (your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or more, to taste)
Yield: 2 Servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 3 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1. Place frozen berries in a saucepan. Add sugar and heat on low. Let the sugar dissolve and turn off the heat. Let the mixture cool.
2. Spoon 1/4 of berries mixture into each glass followed by 1/4 of yogurt. Add a layer of granola.
3. Repeat the layers. If you think you need a little more sweetness, add a bit of honey here and there.
4. Place a couple of berries on top and enjoy!