1. Place chicken thighs into a large ziplock bag, pour pickle juice over chicken. Shake the bag, close and refrigerate for 2 hours (don't leave overnight).
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and coconut milk.
3. Open the bag and pour out pickle juice. Add egg mixture to the bag, close and shake to coat chicken. Let stand while you do the next step.
4. In a bowl, mix together coconut flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Open the bag, pour out the egg mixture. Add dry ingredients mixture. Close the bag, shake it and rub it to make sure chicken gets a nice coating (it will take a couple of minutes).
6. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons ghee. Fry chicken thighs for about 4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
7. Reduce the heat and cook for another 5-7 minutes (flipping occassionaly), until cooked through. The internal temperature should be at least 165F (75C). Enjoy!