A great idea for weekend breakfast or dessert. These crepes can be filled with just about anything: jam, fruit, cheese, caviar...
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, sugar and milk.
2. Gradually whisk in flour until the batter is smooth; stir in oil.
3. Let the mixture rest for about 15 minutes.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Grease it with a small amount of oil applied with a brush or paper towel.
5. Pour in or scoop the batter (I usually use a ladle), using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion, so that the bottom surface gets coated evenly.
6. When the bottom is light brown (after about a minute or less), loosen crepe with a spatula, flip and cook the other side.
7. Place the crepe onto a serving plate. Brush it with a small amount of softened butter.
8. Repeat this process with the remaining batter (if necessary, regrease your skillet). Place each new crepe on top of the previous.
9. Fill crepes with your favorite fruit, jam, cheese, caviar or even meat and serve.