This is a super quick, easy and effortless recipe for marinated mushrooms. Do you also think that store bought marinated mushrooms have a vinegary taste? Trust me, these are unbelievably good!
4 hours, 20 minutes
4 hours, 30 minutes
1. In a saucepan, combine chopped bell pepper, vinegar, oil, minced garlic, chopped dill, salt and black pepper.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Wash mushrooms and cut them into quarters (or in halves, depending on the size of your mushrooms). I wanted them to be ready to eat in a couple of hours, so I cut in smaller pieces.
4. Transfer mushrooms to a medium skillet, pour over the marinate and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Let them cool and transfer to the fridge. They are usually ready to eat in about 4 hours.