1. In a cup, mix 1/2 cup kefir and soda. Let stand for a couple of minutes.
2. In a large bowl or pot, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
3. Add kefir, salt and gradually add flour, beating with a mixer until the batter is smooth.
4. Add oil and stir.
5. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat (I usually use 2 skillets to speed up the process). Grease it with a small amount of oil applied with a brush or paper towel.
6. Pour in or scoop the batter (I usually use a ladle), using approximately 1/4 - 1/3 cup for each crepe. Move the skillet around with a circular motion, to evenly and thinly distribute the batter.
7. When it's bubbly (after a minute or less), loosen crepe with a spatula, flip and cook the other side. If you find it difficult to flip, try adding another tablespoon flour to the batter (the less flour you add, the softer crepes will be).
8. Place the crepe onto a serving plate.
9. Repeat until you’re done with all your batter (if necessary, regrease your skillet). Place each new crepe on top of the previous.
10. Enjoy kefir crepes with sour cream and jam or fruit.