1. For the topping, stir together chopped strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup.
2. In a large bowl (I prefer one with a pour spout), whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, arrowroot flour and baking powder. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, apple sauce and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk for a minute, until the texture becomes smooth.
5. Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Pour in or scoop some batter to the middle of your skillet (you can make pancakes as large as you wish, I make mine about 6 inch in diameter). When it's bubbly (after about a minute), loosen pancake with a spatula, flip and cook the other side.
6. Place pancake onto a serving plate. Repeat until you are done with all the batter (I usually use two skillets to speed up the process. Also, I add a few drops of oil to the skillets after every other pancake).
7. Top with fresh berries mixture and enjoy!