Blueberry Banana Orange Smoothie(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A healthy, refreshing and delicious smoothie with only 4 ingredients: blueberries, orange, banana and milk. It's easy to prepare, and blueberries have shown the ability to reduce belly fat )
- 1 cup whole milk (coconut or almond milk, both work great)
- 3/4 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes |
1. Peel banana and cut in 3 parts. Peel orange and divide in 3 parts.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender (starting with milk). Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!