Coconut Cream Chocolate Pots (no added sugar!)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Coconut cream chocolate pots make great individual desserts and take just minutes to heat up the ingredients. Only 5 things are needed to make these (coconut cream, cocoa powder, dates, vanilla extract and salt). No one will believe that these delicious mini-desserts have so few ingredients. Add fresh raspberries and mint leaves on top to make them look elegant and romantic.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream (canned, I used thick part of canned coconut milk)
- 8 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 8 tablespoons date paste (click for easy recipe)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- raspberries (optional, for serving)
- mint (leaves, optional, for serving)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
1. Put all ingredients to a small saucepan and heat on low-medium, whisking constantly, until the mixture is smooth and just below the boiling point.
2. Turn off the heat and pour the mixture into ramekins (I had 4 ramekins, 3 1/2" diameter and 1 1/2" high each).
3. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight. Top with raspberries and mint leaves before serving.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Canned Coconut Milk
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!