1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and finely chopped chocolate. Mix with an electric mixer until well-combined.
2. Line a large cutting board with waxed paper or foil. Using a teaspoon, form the mixture into small balls (you can wet your hands a little bit) and place them on the prepared cutting board.
3. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour (or in freezer for 20 minutes). You can now make the balls smoother by rolling them between your hands (optional).
4. Melt chocolate chips microwaving them in 30 second intervals (stir and check whether the chocolate is melted and smooth).
5. Using a spoon (or two forks) dip balls one at a time in melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Place back on the waxed paper. You can sprinkle some of the balls with coconut flakes.
6. Store in refrigerator.