1. For the bottom layer. Sprinkle 1 envelope of gelatin into cold sour cream to soften. Heat 1 cup milk until hot. To the gelatin mixture, add 1/3 cup sugar and 1 cup hot milk. Whisk thoroughly until dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture into a glass dish (mine was 8*6 inch) and place in refrigerator for an hour.
3. For the middle layer: pour 1/2 cup milk in a bowl, add 1 envelope of gelatin and stir until mixed. Heat 1 cup milk until hot. Add to the gelatin mixture, then add 2 tablespoons Strawberry Powder and whisk until dissolved. Let it cool to almost room temperature.
4. Pour the 2nd layer mixture over the sour cream layer. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. In a blender, combine thawed strawberries, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Blend until smooth. Measure one cup of the mixture and heat it in a saucepan. Sprinkle 1 envelope of gelatin over the cold strawberry mixture, stir. Add the hot mixture from the saucepan, whisk until smooth.
6. Pour the top layer mixture over the Strawberry Powder layer. Refrigerate until set (at least 1 1/2 hour).
7. Top with fresh strawberries (whole or sliced). Cut into squares and serve.