Egg and Cheese Waffle(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These Cheese and Egg Waffles are crisp on the outside and soft, cheesy on the inside. They are also known as keto chaffles and work great as a quick and easy bread substitute. I love serving these topped with butter and uncured ham.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 3 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- avocado oil spray (for waffle maker)
- butter (for serving)
- deli ham (slices, for serving)
Yield: 2 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 4 minutes | Total time: 9 minutes
I use Calphalon Intellicrisp Belgian Waffle Maker
for this recipe, I love the simplicity and ease of this waffle maker. The ceramic surface is 11x more durable than standard nonstick and provides easy food release and cleanup. And I don't have to use any oil.
1. In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork. Add grated mozzarella, almond flour and baking powder, stir well.
2. Preheat waffle maker to medium heat, spray with oil. Pour batter to cover the surface. Cook until browned and crispy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Spread some butter on top, top with quality ham and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Avocado Oil Spray
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!