Homemade Deli Sub(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Everyone will love this homemade deli style sub sandwich. It's full of flavor and can be made quickly to treat unexpected guests.
- 1 French baguette
- 5 tomatoes (small, sliced)
- 1/2 onion (red, sliced)
- 5 slices Pastrami
- 5 slices Double Smoked Ham
- 5 slices Smoked Turkey
- 3 slices cheese (I used Heidi Ann Swiss Cheese)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes |
1. Prepare pastrami, turkey, ham and cheese.
2. Cut the loaf of bread almost in half horizontally (leave some space at the end).
3. Layer one of the cut sides of baguette with half of lettuce, then top the lettuce with half of the diced tomatoes, spread some mayonnaise on top of the tomatoes and add half of the onion slices.
4. Add layers of turkey, pastrami, cheese and ham.
5. Top the ham with the rest of the tomatoes, onions and spread some mayonnaise on top of onions.
6. Add a layer of lettuce and press the sub slightly with your hands.
7. Cut into serving-size pieces and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!