Homemade Waffles(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A classic homemade waffles recipe with simple basic ingredients. Perfect for breakfast or dessert. Serve with berries, dulche de leche, jam or your favorite choice of toppings.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
1. In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Add oil, eggs and gradually pour in milk stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
2. Spray a waffle iron with cooking spray or brush with oil. Preheat to desired temperature.
3. Spoon about 1/3 cup (or amount recommended by manufacturer), close the lid and cook until golden brown.
4. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!