Italian-Style Meatballs(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Flavorful Italian-Style Meatballs made with beef, bread crumbs and cheese. They go great with your favorite tomato sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs (I used Panko bread crumbs)
- 1/3 cup cheese (grated, I used mixture of Parmesan and Romano cheese)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Yield: 2 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1. To a large bowl, add ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Mix by hand until just combined. (Do not overmix or you'll toughen the meatballs).
3. Form the mixture into 10 meatballs.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
5. Arrange the meatballs in a lightly greased foil-lined baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 25-30 minutes.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!