1. Prepare the marinade. Place in a small bowl finely chopped garlic, oregano, and parsley flakes. Stir in vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, chili powder and pepper.
2. Place the steaks in a zip-lock bag, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Let the steaks marinate for several hours. Remove them from refrigerator 1 hour before cooking (so that it gets closer to room temperature).
3. Remove the steaks from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the steaks with salt (to taste) and sear each side until nicely browned, about 3 minutes each.
6. Transfer the steaks with the oil from the skillet to the baking dish. Roast in preheated oven to desired degree of doneness (about 30 minutes for medium-rare).
7. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.