1. Thinly slice potato, zucchini, yellow squash and tomato (it's important to cut the vegetables thin to cook them faster). Let the tomato drain a bit (you can put the slices on a paper towel). Chop onion and mince garlic.
2. In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic until tender and lightly golden, about 7 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a 9-inch baking pan with foil.
4. Arrange zucchini, yellow squash, potato and tomato overlapping the veggies.
5. Top with onion and garlic. Sprinkle with all purpose seasoning and salt to taste (if your seasoning already has salt, make sure you don't add too much).
6. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Remove foil, top with cheese, sprinkle with thyme and basil.
8. Bake for another 15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.