1. Preheat oven to 380F (190C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine ground pork, finely grated onion, egg yolk, almond flour, garlic powder, nutmeg and allspice. Season with salt and pepper, mix.
3. Form the meat mixture into balls (I got 17 meatballs). Transfer them to a baking sheet (previously lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat) and bake in the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the gravy. In a medium skillet, heat ghee, add arrowroot starch, constantly mixing to form a smooth paste. Then quickly add chicken broth. Add coconut cream, coconut aminos and brown mustard. Season with salt. Whisk well and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Serve meatballs over mashed potatoes or cauliflower rice, top with gravy.