Paleo Blueberry Clafoutis (French Custard)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Clafoutis is a baked French dessert with fruit. The name may sound fancy, but it’s actually very easy to make, just mix everything in one bowl, transfer to a baking dish, top with berries, and your work is done. Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, the perfect healthy breakfast or dessert for your family.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz in one can)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- salt (a pinch)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh)
Yield: 8 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes | Total time: 47 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients (coconut flour, eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt), except blueberries.
3. Pour the batter into a baking dish (I used Pyrex 2.2qt glass dish, 11.1"L x 7.1"W x 1.7"H). Top with blueberries.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
5. Let slightly cool and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Canned Coconut Milk
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!
So easy!Leo Slater