Wild Blueberry Muffins(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Easy to make wild blueberry muffins with crumb topping. Great for breakfast or a quick snack!
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (+ for greasing muffin cups)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (grated)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Yield: 12 muffins | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk, oil and egg). Mix well.
3. Gently fold in blueberries.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the flour and sugar, butter and cinnamon. Mix with fork.
5. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!