Yogurt Marinated Chicken Thighs(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This yogurt marinated chicken tastes fantastic. It's quick and easy to put together, you can't go wrong with this one. The recipe can be made with any cut of chicken.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 teaspoons oregano (dry)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley (dry)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper (to taste)
Yield: 4 thighs | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour | Total time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
1. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. Put in a resealable plastic bag.
2. For the marinade, in a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Add the marinade to the bag with chicken. Squeeze out excess air, seal the bag and turn to coat. Marinate for minimum 30 minutes.
4. Transfer chicken to a baking dish, previously covered with aluminum foil.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!