Crispy, oven-baked Zucchini Sticks coated in Parmesan and bread crumb mixture - perfect and healthy appetizer or snack. They are a great way to get your kids eat veggies. Serve with marinara or Ranch dressing.
1. Cut zucchini in sticks: first, cut them in half, then cut each half in half lengthwise, then each quarter in half again (you will get 8 sticks from each zucchini).
2. Beat eggs with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder. Season with salt and mix well.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Dip each zucchini stick in the egg mixture, then coat in the breadcrumb and cheese mixture to fully cover. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle with dry parsley (optional). Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
7. Serve with marinara sauce or Ranch dressing for dipping.