Healthy Salmon Fillet Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Cooking baked salmon is very easy. This healthy salmon fillet baked with basil, parsley, garlic and lemon juice is one of my go-to recipes for weeknight dinners. In half an hour, you get a perfect high-protein low-calorie meal.
- 2 salmon fillets (about 6 ounce each)
- 1 clove garlic (large, minced or finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dry)
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil (or olive oil, I've just run out of it)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Yield: 2 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 380F (190C).
2. Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic, basil, parsley, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
4. Place each salmon fillet on a separate piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread the mixture over the salmon.
6. Seal the foil (it will keep fish from drying out) and bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, until flakes easily with a fork.