These truffles are made with graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, butter and cocoa. They are called "Pirozhnoe Kartoshka" in Russia, and translated literally as Potato Pastry, since they're usually formed in a potato shape. Crazy easy and just as good!
1. In a food processor with the knife blade, blend the graham crackers until finely ground, place them in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, combine butter and sweetened condensed milk. Add the cocoa powder and liqueur, mix well.
3. Gradually stir the mixture to the crumbs.
4. Using your hands, form the mixture into the shape of a potato or 1-1.5 inch balls.
5. Decorate with nuts or white cream. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.