Bacon Cheese Topped Chicken Breasts is a great recipe for a busy working person. Breathe new life into everyday chicken by topping it with bacon and cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Wash the breast halves, dry them with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder on all sides.
3. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Sear each side of the breasts until nicely browned, about 5 minutes each.
4. Slice up the bacon into bits.
5. Transfer the breasts to the baking dish, previously greased with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
6. Top each half breast with 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing.
7. Arrange the bacon bits on top.
8. Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, then remove from the oven, top with cheese, sprinkle with parsley.
9. Bake for another 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the top is golden brown. Remove from heat, let rest 3 minutes and serve.