Juicy, flavorful pork chops are what you will get with this easy, 4 ingredient recipe. Onion, mayonnaise and cheese make a delicious topping for baked pork chops.
1. Wash the pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Slice the onion and put the slices on top of the meat.
4. Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise over the chops.
5. Top each chop with 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.