Pork Chops Topped with Onions, Mayo and Cheese(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Juicy, flavorful pork chops are what you will get with this easy, 4 ingredient recipe. Onion, mayonnaise and cheese make a delicious topping for baked pork chops.
- 4 pork chops (boneless, 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 onion (medium)
- 1/2 cup cheese (grated, I used Mozzarella)
- 8 teaspoons mayonnaise
- pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
1. Wash the pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Slice the onion and put the slices on top of the meat.
4. Spoon about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise over the chops.
5. Top each chop with 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.