Almond Flour Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Indulge in the delightful flavors of these Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins made with almond flour! These delectable treats are bursting with zesty lemon goodness, complemented by the nutty richness of almond flour. With a moist and fluffy texture, these muffins are a perfect balance of tangy and sweet. Plus, they're paleo, gluten-free and packed with wholesome ingredients. Whip them up in just 25 minutes and savor the irresistible aroma that will fill your kitchen. Get ready to take a bite into a little slice of citrus heaven!
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- salt (a pinch)
Yield: 12 muffins | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 18 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, lemon juice, maple syrup, oil, and vanilla extract.
3. While whisking, add lemon zest, almond flour, arrowroot, baking soda, salt and poppy seeds. Mix until just combined.
4. Use a spoon to divide the batter between 12 silicone muffin cups.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Silicone Muffin Cups
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!