Easy Homemade Mango Salsa(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This Mango Salsa is delicious and super easy to make. It's fantastic served with just chips, or as a topping for grilled fish, chicken or pork. You can also use it in tacos, salads and more! It's always a perfect addition for gatherings and get-togethers. CAUTION: usually disappears in a snap.
- 1 mango (peeled, pitted and diced)
- 1/4 lime (juice of)
- 2 tablespoons onion (red, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- salt (a pinch)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes |
1. Peel, pit and dice mango, finely chop onion and cilantro.
2. Add to a medium bowl and mix together. Squeeze lime juice over the top, season with salt and stir. Salsa can be served at this point, but it tastes even better if you put it in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!