Lemon Chicken and Potatoes in Oven(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
One-pan Greek-style chicken thighs, baked with potatoes. The recipe requires minimal attention, it's also a crowd-pleaser and perfect for company. The blend of garlic, lemon, oregano and rosemary makes every bite supremely flavorful!
- 10 chicken thighs (skin-on, bone-in)
- 4 potatoes (medium, peeled and quartered)
- 4 cloves garlic (large, minced)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 380F (190C).
2. Place chicken thighs in a large baking dish, mine was 11" x 13" (28cm x 33cm). Season with salt, pepper, oregano and rosemary. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, minced garlic and olive oil.
3. Place potatoes in dish with the chicken thighs, toss until chicken and potatoes are coated with marinade. Keep chicken skin side up.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, spoon juices over chicken and potatoes, bake for another 20 minutes, or until the chicken is nicely browned.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!