Canned Salmon Patties(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These salmon croquettes made with canned salmon are great tasting and really easy to throw together. They are perfect with mashed potatoes or a simple side salad, for a lighter meal. Great choice for a busy weeknight.
- 1 can salmon (boneless, drained; I used 14.75 oz can of wild alaskan pink salmon)
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten with a fork)
- 1/3 onion (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley (dry)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
Yield: 5 patties | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!