Apple Grape Kompot (Drink)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Homemade juice made of apples and grapes. Natural, refreshing and very easy to make.
- 2/3 pound grapes (red, washed)
- 3 apples
- 4 cups water
- maple syrup (or honey, to taste)
Yield: 4 cups | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Wash apples, peel the skin off, core them and slice.
2. Place apple slices and grapes in a pot.
3. Add water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and let the kompot cool. Add maple syrup to taste. Serve warm or cold.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!