Baked Cremini (Baby Bella) Mushrooms(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These baked cremini (crimini) mushrooms are healthy (they are said to provide a unique immune system support) and packed with tons of flavor. An easy and yummy side dish idea.
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon butter (thinly sliced)
- parsley (dry, optional)
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Wash mushrooms, finely chop thyme and mince garlic.
2. In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, finely chopped thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Place mushrooms in a bowl and toss.
5. Transfer mushrooms to the baking sheet. Top with butter slices.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle cooking juices over mushrooms, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Baby Bella Mushrooms
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!