Baked Dijon-Garlic Salmon(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A simple recipe for a tender and flavorful salmon. After 20 minutes, you’ll have a wonderfully tasting salmon that easily flakes with a fork. It's my go-to recipe for gathering with friends. Don't tell anyone how effortless it is.
- 3 salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic (finely grated or pressed)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (220C).
2. Rinse salmon fillets with cold water, pat dry and place on a baking sheet previously lined with foil. Season lightly with salt.
3. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, honey, garlic and parsley.
4. Spread the mixture over the salmon.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 min, or until easily flakes with a fork.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!