Baked Frozen Broccoli Florets(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
You'll be surprised how delicious these broccoli are. I usually preferred fresh broccoli, but this recipe changed my life. It's so convenient to buy a large bag of Frozen Organic Broccoli Florets in Costco and pop them in the oven whenever you need. Just in 20 minutes you have a tasty and healthy side dish. No need to defrost them, no need to wash/cut, it's a huge time-saver! And they come out with such a great flavor and texture, lightly crisp and browned. You can also control the desired amount of brownness by increasing the cooking time.
- 5 cups broccoli (frozen broccoli florets, I used Organic from Costco)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 3 minutes | Cook time: 17 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Spread frozen broccoli florets over baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with avocado oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes. Then stir and bake for another 5-7 minutes. Until the tops of the florets are crispy and nicely browned.
5. Serve immediately.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!