1. Add all ingredients (flour, eggs, butter, sour cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, raisins, salt and yeast), except glaze ingredients, to the bread maker.
2. Use any setting for a few minutes just to mix together the ingredients (I used pizza dough setting) to check if the dough consistency is good (it should be slightly sticky). You may need to use a silicone spatula to scrape down the dough. Adjust by adding a tablespoon of milk (when too dry) or flour (when too thin), but only if necessary.
3. Select the basic bread setting with light crust option on your bread maker (I use Panasonic SD-YD250 bread maker, your settings may be different), press start.
4. Once the Easter bread is ready and cooled down, it’s time to make the glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, mix well.
5. Using a spoon, pour the glaze over the kulich and top with candy sprinkles. Let the glaze harden and enjoy!