1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Line a medium-large baking dish with aluminum foil (optional). Grease the foil with oil.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, chili powder, salt on all sides of the wings.
4. On a plate toss together the flour and bread crumbs.
5. Dip each wing in butter, then coat chicken with flour and bread mixture, shake off excess.
6. Arrange the wings in the prepared baking dish.
7. Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes. Turn pieces and bake uncovered for another 20 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden brown.