Broccoli Baked with Ham and Cheese(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Broccoli bake with ham, cheese and eggs. It comes together easily and is great tasting, comforting and filling. You can easily use leftover corned beef instead of ham.
- 1 pound broccoli (florets)
- 1 pound ham (diced, or cooked corned beef)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- garlic powder
Yield: 3 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt and cook broccoli for 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a cutting board. Cut large florets in half to make smaller pieces.
2. Beat eggs with a fork. Add garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. Lay the bottom of the baking dish with broccoli florets. Then add diced ham.
5. Pour the eggs over broccoli and ham. Top with cheese.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!