Buffalo Wings(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Crispy, juicy oven roasted wings coated in a spicy Buffalo sauce that packs so much flavor in every bite. The flavor of this homemade Buffalo sauce perfectly complements the juicy, succulent chicken, making for a truly perfect appetizer for any occasion.
- 4 pounds chicken wings (1st and 2nd sections)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional, but makes wings crispier)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt (to taste)
- chives (optional, for garnish)
- ■■■■ SAUCE: ■■■■■
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 45 minutes | Total time: 52 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels.
2. Arrange wings on a baking tray (I lined mine with parchment paper for easier cleanup). Sprinkle with baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, until the desired amount of crispiness is achieved.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, combine melted butter, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; stir well.
5. Pour the sauce over the chicken wings.
6. Toss to coat, sprinkle with chopped scallions and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Frank's RedHot Original Sauce
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!