1. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon avocado oil. Sauté chopped jalapeño and garlic for a couple minutes, add rinsed rice, tomato paste, cumin, and chili powder, stir. Add chicken broth, season with salt and pepper, bring to a simmer and cook on low, covered, for 15 minutes.
2. In another skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon avocado oil over medium-high heat. Toss cubed chicken with cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken pieces to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes per side, until cooked through. When finished cooking, add lime juice and stir.
3. Prepare the salsa. Cut tomatoes into cubes, chop onion and cilantro. Add salsa ingredients to a small bowl, add lime juice, season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
4. Assemble the burritos. Spoon about 3-4 Tablespoons of rice on each tortilla. Top with some chicken, beans, salsa. Finally, top with cheese.
5. Fold in the sides of the tortilla over the filling and roll, tucking in the edges as you go.
6. Heat a large, lightly coated with oil skillet over medium heat. Then add the burritos seam side down. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook for a few minutes more.