1. In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients (chicken broth, soy sauce, maple syrup and starch)
2. Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
3. Slice mushrooms, cut zucchini into half-moons. Chop onion.
4. Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear chicken pieces until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
5. Add the rest of the oil to the same skillet. Add onion, zucchini and mushrooms. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, for about 5 minutes.
6. Add garlic, fry for another minute. Add chicken. Stir the sauce and add.
7. Gently stir until everything is combined well, cook for another 2 minutes. Enjoy!